Nestled on a tree-lined street in the heart of the Mission District, this 4+bd/4ba historic beauty melds period charm and modern convenience in equal measure. Originally built by Joshua E. Johnson in 1867 and was owned by the same family throughout the late 1800’s. This mini mansion situated on an extra wide lot with a sprawling yard and deck, seamlessly merges indoor and outdoor living.
The quintessence of curb appeal, an ornately detailed façade echoes with Victorian flourishes. Across the threshold, glossy hardwoods merge with crown molding, custom millwork, and stained-glass in a symphony of materials. The main level is spacious and inviting and is an entertainer’s dream. It includes a formal living room with an impressive fireplace, a stunning guest suite and stately dining room poised for hosting elegant dinner parties.
Thoughtfully designed with arched entryways, curved walls and vintage brackets, the home’s ample windows invite warmth and natural light. A timeless abode updated with high-end amenities, a chef's kitchen boasts custom cabinets, granite counters and stainless-steel appliances. Beyond a quaint breakfast area, sliding doors lead outward into a sunny outdoor patio with barbecue and lushly landscaped backyard. Take a soak in the outdoor spa or retreat to the converted water tower that serves as a flexible home office/meditation zone.
Upstairs, enjoy the primary suite which is a private sanctuary all its own, and has been thoughtfully appointed with a private patio and luxe, ensuite bath with stall shower and soaking tub. A pair of generous bedrooms serviced by a shared bath complete this level. Wired with speakers throughout, this fully detached home offers secure, off-street parking for up to four vehicles. Fully gated and replete with a wrap-around garden that is perfect for growing produce, 2533 Folsom Street stellar location is just steps from the heart of the City’s food & culture scene plus easy freeway and BART access, this home truly has it all!
- Light-filled and beautifully updated 4+ bedroom / 4 bathroom detached Single-Family Home on extra wide lot
- Built-in 1867 this mini mansion melds period charm and modern convenience in equal measure
- An entertainer’s dream - formal living room with an impressive fireplace, chef’s kitchen, and stately dining room perfect for hosting elegant dinner parties
- Wonderful Indoor/outdoor living - sunny outdoor patio perfect for BBQs, hot tub, and lush backyard
- Retreat to the converted water tower that serves as a flexible home office/meditation zone
- Fully gated and secure off-street parking for up to four vehicles
- Stellar location is just steps from the heart of the City’s food & culture scene plus easy freeway and BART access, this home truly has it all!